b e s t f r i e n d s f o r e v e r.
I AM CRYING I CAN’T RBETHE
OH GOD THE SECOND GIF ELLEN LOOKS SO CONCERNED OH GOD I WANT ELLEN AS MY MOM OR MY COOL AUNT CRIES ABOUT IT
THAT EXPRESSION PEOPLE MAKE WHEN THEY’RE ABOUT TO FALL OFF A CHAIR
IT IS THE BEST EXPRESSION
A metaphor for my ability to think on the spot…
how can people lift weights? my arms get tired just by putting my hair in a ponytail
hi im a woman living in a post apocalyptic environment/desert island on a tv show and i have the smoothest armpits u have ever seen
This dude just walked into mcdonalds with a case of beer in hand and yelled “Where the fuck am I?”
Update: this dude just ordered 100 chicken nuggets. He is officially my idol.
Waldo needs to chill out.
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
Two-Tone Tulle Cocktail Dresses
I WANT IT NOW
ughhhh high femme dreams